What age to start and what course to choose
«It’s better to accustom the child to everything possible until he is still an infant»
«AIST» Royal Educational centre works according to the franchize of Children’s entertainment center “Aistyonok”. Its program is based on the basic didactic principles, one of which is: “From the simple to the difficult”.
The sequence of the classes:
1. The developing games and musical classes for kids from 2 to 3 years
2. First steps in Logic
3. Learning to read in Russian using Zaytsev’s cubes
4. Reading and writing in Russian
5. Maths and Logic
6. Russian language. Grammar
7. English language. Grammar
Our programs can be compared to complexity levels.
“Reading and Writing” program is basic for “Russian language. Grammar” program. After “First steps in Reading” program, it will be difficult for a child to start immediately “Russian language. Grammar” course. It’s like the 1st grade student will study in the 4th form.
A child was taught to read at the age of 4 in «AIST» Royal educational centre. He didn’t attend «Reading and Writing» course. At the age of 6 he starts the course “Russian language. Grammar” and as a result, the children who were studying with him at the age of 4 have much more knowledge and skills. The reason is that they didn’t take a break between the courses and continued to attend not only «Reading and writing” but also “Maths and Logic”.
From the book written by Masara Ibuku “After the three it’s already late”
Every child can be good at studying – everything depends on the educational techniques. Every single day we make the life of children more and more difficult.
We make the biggest mistake while thinking that it’s still too early to cultivate definite skills. We lose the precious time.
We recommend to start the courses of “Reading and writing”, “Maths and Logic” not later than 2 years earlier before the course of “Russian language. Grammar”. For 3 years of systemic studies, the children get the tasks in a definite order, from the easiest to the harder one with a break for holidays. As a result, children have a great opportunity to show their best at the school.
Some parents bring their child to us in 2-3 months before the enrol testing and want to get an excellent result in a short period of time. It’s very difficult task for a child. It’s impossible in 2-3 months to gain the knowledge of 2-3 year studies.
The time factor is extremely important.
It is important to understand that formation of symmetry of thought processes requires time. Without understanding it, the parent, comparing his child to other children, only demands from him the result which a child cannot show. To get the results, you should understand, that a certain ammount of time is needed.
For the most effective training we advise:
- to attend classes systematically (without admissions and breaks) that allows to develop “a habit and requirement to study” thanks to which, they easily gain the knowledge in the future life. Regular lessons allow to create diligence and patience. But the time is definitely needed;
- sequence – having mastered the courses for beginners, continue training on the following courses;
- do not impose the overestimated requirements to the child;
- do not compare the progress of your child to other children. All kids are different. Maturing is a very individual process. There are children who are “slow”, but having mastered the material, they never forget it.
We pay your attention to the fact that a regular stage-by-stage training will help the child to develop in a harmony, without breakthroughs and breaks, with pleasure and desire!
Learning by heart trains the memory
“Verses for learning have to cultivate noble feelings in the child, and they have to be beautiful, perfect and deserving to be remember during all the life.” The purpose – it is not just to learn by heart verses, but also to develop aesthetic sense of the child, his mental capacities and creative potentialities. The brain of the child is capable to keep in memory from hundred to two hundred short poems. But memory rusts if not to use it. The more intensively it is used, the better it functions and develops.
Ability of the child to remember needs to be trained while he finds pleasure in repetition.